Timber Roller Doors
There are applications where aesthetics play a vital role. If you are looking for a secure shutter for such applications, the Timber Roller Shutters are for you.
Made from premium Tasmanian Oak Timber, the doors are a perfect example of aesthetics and functionality. The untreated finish of the door shutter makes it easier for it to seamlessly blend with the interiors/exteriors of your commercial or personal space.
The timber slats of the shutter are made to have self-mating edge profiles to ensure that the shutters roll seamlessly while also providing a continuous timber appearance.
With regard to side guides, we offer two options- aluminum and timber, so that you can select one that best meets your requirements.
Talking about the security, the shutters can feature either a two-way motorized key lock or the standard sliding shoot bolts. The timber shutters are available in polished and/or stained finish or untreated finish.
We also offer aluminum and timber mullion options to match the make of the doors you select for your installation.
- Made from Tasmanian Oak Timber for aesthetic appeal
- Untreated finish with self-mating slat edge profile for the classic timber look
- Two locking systems- two-way motorized locking system or the standard sliding shoot bolts
- Available in polished and/or stained or untreated finish
- Aluminum and timber mullion options
- Curtains – Timber slats with a face depth of 38mm x 16mm
- Size Guide – 50mm x 40mm timber or aluminum
- Bottom Rail- Made from timber to match with the slats (75mm x 16mm)
- Brackets – 90mm x 40mm mild steel
- Locking – Motorized or sliding shoot bolts
As the Timber Roller Shutters lay a major emphasis on aesthetics, they are an ideal choice for installations such as
- Counter Tops
- Bar Tops
- Reception Desks and more.
We offer the doors in multiple sizes and a host of customization options to match your requirements.