Gas Strut Dual Leaf Doors
Gas strut doors are unique in that they accommodate both an increase in weight and an increase in versatility. With full projection indoors and outdoors, optimizing structural space is simple and efficient.
Outside projection pivots and tilts toward a horizontal position located overhead, with this unique setup an awning is formed which replicates a structural façade and encapsulate more space with minimal disruption.
- Façade opening brings outdoors space to you
- Outdoor awning provides shelter and inclusivity for previously unused outside opportunities
- Diversifies opportunities, bringing outdoor situations indoors, and potential indoor situations outdoors.
- Lightweight cladding can be glass or other similarly robust material that fits weight requirements, with a standard powder coating finishing the frame.
- Versatile, secure locking systems include options for both patio bolt safety and mortice key operation, highly secure systems.
- Tailored to size requirements, door frames are solidified with either steel or aluminium, calculated by our expert team taking into account structural load and dimensions of the door.
- Manual operation minimizes the risk of random error and accidents, improving reliability and security.
- Stainless steel plate forms brackets that are tailored to application and door size.
Versatile and secure, there are many applicable uses, that include but are not limited to:
- Shopping Centres
- Counter Tops
- Sports Complexes and Gyms
- Doorways and many more Residential and Commercial Enterprises.