Super Span Poly Aluminium Doors
While polycarbonate is preferred for aesthetics, aluminum offers exceptional security. Now you can get the best of both worlds with our Superspan Poly/Aluminium Doors.
Made from a combination of polycarbonate and aluminum, the doors are a perfect blend of looks and functionality to help enhance the safety of your commercial space while also improving its appearance.
Ideal for spaces with larger openings, the poly/aluminum doors are available in powder-coated and anodized finishes. You also get to choose from a host of different sizes and colors to ensure that the door perfectly matches your needs.
The door’s roller drum is made from a seamless tube, which is attached to self-lubricating bearings for smooth and quiet operation. The drum is designed in a way to ensure minimum deflection and maximum security.
Moreover, while the doors feature motorized locking, we can also install the standard two-point locking system if needed. We can also incorporate mullions for multiple or single openings.
With most aspects of the Superspan Poly/Aluminum doors open for customization, your commercial space is all set to be installed with doors that are in line with its security needs and aesthetics.
- Combination of polycarbonate and aluminum to provide the best in aesthetics and security
- Ideal for commercial spaces with larger openings
- Available in custom colors and sizes
- Motorized operation with the option to install a two-point lock
- Self-lubricating bearings on roller drum for quiet operation
- Curtain – Two-part polycarbonate and aluminum design with aluminum hinges measuring 50mm x 25mm
- Side Guide – Made from 103mm x 41mm extruded aluminum
- Bottom Rail – 60mm x 23mm extruded aluminum
- Brackets – Made from mild steel (10mm)
- Locking – Motorized (Two-point locking optional)
The Superspan Poly/Aluminium doors are an excellent choice for commercial installations such as
- Shopping Centers
- Sports Complexes
- Counter Tops
- Bar Tops
- Doorways and more.