Innovative and enticing, the Sovereign Commercial is unique in it’s vertical opening to bring intrigue and a distinct identity to your space. Harnessing the most of your entry way, the Sovereign Commercial is free of floor tracks, bringing maximum safety and security for guests. From a commercial point of view, space usage in maximally effective in accounting for every inch and bringing value to your space. With functionality and style, the Sovereign Commercial brings continuous value for money in making you distinct and eye-catching.
- There are numerous combinations of features that make the Sovereign Door so unique and valuable to any residential or commercial enterprise. With a broad range of visibility, the door is a marketing opportunity that cannot be passed up.
- Additionally, with this visibility comes security, offering peace of mind when working the day-to-day operations of the enterprise.
- With it’s unique retractable features, the Sovereign Commercial is the perfect blend of style and functionality.
- Curtain – The top and side rails come in at 65 x 40mm while the mid rails reach 32 x 40mm. Standard glazing is appropriate, while framing encompasses either 3 or 4.5 mm Acrylic Polycarbonate.
- Other options for curtains include Solid panels or 3mm Toughened Glass, while sanoprene, PVC wedging or glazing bead can solidify panels. They can reach a maximum of 600mm, which will be dictated by the opening height.
- Side Guide – 3mm twin tracks service an extruded aluminium section of 140 x 60mm
- Locking – Central mounting secures the system, with motorisation an option. A two-way mortice key lock is another alternative.
- Brackets – A mono section set-up is used for both the tracks and the brackets.
- Counterbalance – With unique counterbalancing technology, torsion springs connect to the rotating shaft for optimal balance. Cable drums operate the curtain, with a flexible cable maximising usage.
- Both powedercoated and anodised finishing is available.
The Soveriegn Commercial maxmimises commercial opportunities, and can be applied to a range of different buildings, including:
- Bottle Shops
- Counter Tops
- Sport Complexes
- Shopping Centres
- Bar Tops and a range of different appliances.