Series 2000 Hingeaway
RENLITA SERIES 2000 HINGEWAY DOORS
Counterweight Balanced Door
Renlita Series 2000 Counterweight Balanced Door is a contemporary concept offering luxury, elegance and durability.
Designed for industrial / commercial and domestic applications where minimum internal projection is desired, this door requires little headroom.
Allowing natural light in or bringing the outside in, the Renlita Series 2000 door design will compliment the architecture of your home or business
Luxury – Elegance – Durability
The frame is constructed from hollow steel sections and designed in accordance with AS1170-1981, AS1250-1981 to withstand wind loading of 0.5kPa in the closed position and provide minimum deflection in the open position.
Applications – Suitable where minimal internal projection is required. This door is not recommended for high wind applications.
Operation – Two leaf hinged horizontally, counterbalanced with counterweights under constant suspension. Door movement is controlled by guide roller operating in 60 x 70 x 60 x 3m guide channels.
Maximum height: 6,000mm
Maximum width: 10,000mm
Cladding (Steel) – Doors can be clad with various sheeting materials. Standard Colorbond profiles are commonly used however specialised profiles can be used. Please consult the manufacturer on the use of non standard sections.
Cladding (Glass) – Doors can be partially or fully glazed for viewing or showroom display and are glazed in accordance with AS1288. Standard glazing uses 6.38mm laminated safety glass. The use of other glass or glazing material should be referred to the manufacturer due to additional weight, deflection, door design and construction. Glazed doors will generally incorporate a kickplate in the base of the bottom leaf. Door size and weight will determine kickplate height.
Bar Grille – This door is constructed of standard RHS frame covered with 20mm square hollow steel tube welded vertically over the entire door face at approximately 120mm centres.
Other Cladding – Other available cladding commonly used are plywood, mesh, perforated sheet, woven wire & galvanised sheet.
Finishes – Standard finish on frames and channels is epoxy primed and polyurethane. On glazed doors beading can be anodised or powdercoat finish. Other finishes are available if required, please specify.
Locking – By use of internal padbolts unless otherwise specified. Motorised doors will not be fitted with locks.
Counterweight Covers – The counterweights shall be protected and covered with a removable pressed sheet to meet design requirements
Escape and Access Doors – Can be incorporated into door design providing bottom leaf height is sufficient. Locking is by a night latch unless otherwise specified. It is recommended that access doors open outward on a Series 2000 door.
Motorisation – Operation by a ramp and carriage designed for smooth opening and closing. The carriage is driven by an overhead shaft connected to a three or single phase drive unit incorporating open and close limit switches.
- The Renlita Foldaway Series 2000 counterweight balanced door is designed for industrial/commercial and domestic applications where minimum internal projection is required.
- Little headroom is necessary for this type of door. The doors accept a wide range of cladding and/or glazing materials and come in many colours to suit your design brief.
- When opening, the door folds along a horizontal hinge line and moves upward coming to rest immediately below the lintel.
- Dimensions of the doors vary according to the application and each door is individually designed.
- Mathematical calculations are completed to ensure the door is correctly counter weight balanced.
- Wind loading can be a critical design factor especially in cyclone prone areas unless otherwise specified the doors are designed to resist a minimum wind loading of 0.5 kPa