Innovation and excellence remain at the core as smart design technology renovates and energises these tracks. Removing the floor track in favour of an overhead track, this allows for smooth and efficient movement and minimalist features that are stored within the ceiling.
Tailoring specifications for individual needs, both functional and stylistic, it is not just a chic and trendy addition to the space but also brings new opportunities, making additional floor space available to serve other purposes.
As the entrance glides open, onlookers are immediately drawn to the tasteful sparsity of limiting structure, bringing an approach that takes the benefits of an open floor plan and combines it with the latest technology to heighten visitor’s experiences.
- The Clearfold stacking door is designed to enable vision of your merchandise whilst providing security and smooth effortless operation for large openings
- Doors are made of a balanced number of panels, with customisation options to meet your building’s needs.
- Operation via lead post provides simple, effective functioning, with both stacking and unstacking seamless.
- Streamlined wall of windows gives tasteful, minimalist, enticing visual appeal. Supported by strenuous security capability.
- Space saving structure allows the stack bay to encompass minimal room while offering efficient structure for panels in compact folds.
- Stack bay enclosure is required to remain 20mm from the track line for effective lock cylinder function.
- Track – 100mm high x 68mm width. Curved tracks tailored for all shapes and sizes.
- Curtain – Aluminium hinge joins 100mm bottom and top rails. Mid rail also available for over 2000mm high. 6.38mm glass glazing (laminate) fits between aluminium panels. Panel widths tailored to individual specification and evenly distributed. Hinges formed via three-part extruded hinge and panels via co-extrusiong glazing wedges
- Stack Bay – Birfurcated track facilitates track locus, allowing even stacking. Bi-folding occurs exclusively at stack bay, facilitating door function with close obstructions.
- Locking – Curtain ends allow up and down locking while floor locking has consecutive hinge structure.
- The Clearfold door can be supplied in various powdercoat colours or anodized finish.
Innumerable applications for a wide variety of commercial and residential functioning. Versatility is a huge advantage in it’s use with almost any space.
Typical uses include:
- Counter Tops
- Sports Complexes
- Shopping Centres
- Bottle Shops
- Bar Tops
- Arcades and many more